[GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Hello,

Here some informations:

Gateway:

OpenBSD 3.3

Rules chains:

$ sudo pfctl -s nat
nat on ne0 inet from 192.168.1.0/24 to any -> (ne0)
rdr on ne0 inet proto tcp from any to (ne0) port 2000:2020 ->
192.168.1.2
rdr on ne0 inet proto tcp from any to (ne0) port = 1720 -> 192.168.1.2
rdr on ne0 inet proto tcp from any to (ne0) port 30000:30010 ->
192.168.1.2
rdr on ne0 inet proto udp from any to (ne0) port 5000:5003 ->
192.168.1.2

As you can see, I do a NAT.  I have 2 type of port forwardings, 2000 to
2020 for my DCC in IRC.  Others ports are for netmeeting.

192.168.1.2 is an ip from my machine (of course...)

Now, I have tried:
gnomemeeting 0.96.1
gnomemeeting-cvs (0.99)

I have used tcpdump to sniff traffic in external and internal
interfaces. (ne0 external, and rl0 internal).

So, I have configured nat in gnomemeeting.  I put the external ip
adress.  Now, If I call a gnomemeeting user (have tried only one time,
because I don't known much users which they use gnomemeeting) and it's
work very fine in the first time.

After that, I have tried to connect 3 users (separately of course) which
they have netmeeting, and it's simply does'nt work... Worst, I can see
the traffic from this user on external and internal interface from
gateway AND interface from 192.168.1.2 !  I can't understand why I
cannot see ppl!  But, they can see me.  More precisely, sometime, I can
see ppl, sometime no. It's random...  But, often, I cannot see.  It's
rare when I can succeded...

I never seen a 'RESET' packet or a 'ICMP *unreachable'... all seem to be
working smoothly... only in netmeeting, I have a grey window (remote
window). Also, I can see myself.

What's the problem? It's supposed to work with window users?
(netmeeting) ?

I can send you tcpdump files (on external and internal interface on
openbsd AND interface on my machine) if you need that.

Thank you very much for your help..

J.