Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] speexnarrow 8K ?

Kilian Krause wrote:

Hi Dave,

In the log, the other party is running gnomemeeting 0.98.5 & using "speexnarrow 8K(sw)", this is not a codec I can find in the codec list.

Is it a downloadable coedec ? If so where can I download it from & how do I install it ?

it should come by default.. are you using source or packaged versions of
GnomeMeeting and PWlib/OpenH323? If you compiled the source yourself,
make sure you have the libspeex develop headers installed..

I have the following codecs ...

ms-gsm
gsm-6.1
lpc-10
g726-32k
g711-ulaw-64K
g711-alaw-64K

I ... err ... had a scan of google, didn't get much info but it was suggested that I tried ...

gnomemeeting-config-tool --install-schemas

This did not give me my codec, I can't find out exactly what this does ! - anyhow it did not help.

Dave