Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gm 0.98.5 build problem (Debian)

fre, 19.12.2003 kl. 22.35 skrev Kilian Krause:
> Hi Herman,
>
> what kind of Debian dist are you running?

 Debian Sid.

> And moreover, why are you compiling yourself, whereas we have all Debian
> dists covered with recent versions?

 I want support for firewire cameras.  I made it work
with my DV camera, although the framerate was dissapointing.
Now I want to try with the Apple iSight ieee1394 camera.

> I think I know that error, it was pretty easy to fix and I gotta dig the
> archives.. anyway I'd like to know why this is needed anyway =)

 See above.  Gnomemeeting doesn't come with all the
supported features compiled in.

--
 Herman Robak