Re: Re:[GnomeMeeting-list] Mac OS X

Can you mail me the result of the execution of the configure script?
Somebody told me privately after I sent the mail that GTK+ OS X was only
GTK 1.2 and not GTK 2.0 like required by current GTK programs, is that
true ?  If so it could be the reason of the failure of the configure
script...
Notice that GM still needs gconf to compile which is not exactly a gnome
lib, but gnome-related...