[GnomeMeeting-list] One way video with NetMeeting

Hi all,

This is my first post to this list.  My apologies if this subject has
already been covered.  I searched the archive and didn't find anything.

I am trying to communicate between GnomeMeeting 0.94.1 and NetMeeting on
Windows XP.  When NetMeeting initiates the call, a connection is made and
GnomeMeeting receives video.  NetMeeting doesn't display any video, but a
packet dump showed that GnomeMeeting was sending.

Also, when GnomeMeeting initiates the call to NetMeeting, it is
immediately disconnected.  A packet dump shows that a TCP handshake takes
place, GnomeMeeting sends a packet (it was Q. something or other - sorry I
can't remember the numbers) and Netmeeting immediately sends a RST packet.

Thanks!
Les