[GnomeMeeting-list] ATI v4l module & Gnomemeeting

I have a Radeon 8500 VIVO card with video-in that I would like to use with digital camera with gnomemeeting. The card works well with xawtv, but the video device is not detected by gnomemeeting. If the driver is not loaded gnomemeeting lists three devices (obviously wrong): picture, /dev/video0 and /dev/video1. When I load the v4l driver I get only picture.

Here is the output of xawtv -hwscan:
# xawtv -hwscan
This is xawtv-/home/frankk/xawtv_3.88, running on Linux/i686 (2.4.21)
looking for available devices
port 69-69                              [ -xvport 69 ]
    type : Xvideo, video overlay
    type : Xvideo, image scaler
    name : ATI Radeon Video Adapter

Any suggestion to make this driver work with gnomemeeting?

Thanks.
Francesco.