[GnomeMeeting-list] polycom FX connection problem

Hi,

I seem to have the same problem as was reported a few months back (May 22)
by Doug Welch on this list with gnomemeeting and the polycom FX.  I'm
getting audio both ways and video from, but not to the polycom, using
Mandrake 9.1 through a Linksys router with only default settings, and
gnomemeeting set to use NAT settings.  I originate the call on gnomemeeting.

The last posts suggested a problem with the video codec, but I wasn't sure
if this was in the polycom or the linux implementation of the codec.

Most importantly, has anyone found a way around this?

thanks,

morris

ps
Thanks to whoever created the PDF of the FAQ, it's much easier to refer to
on paper!