Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] DV and gnomemeeting

Hello Derek,

I was aware of the problem who was reported early this morning by a CVS
user of GnomeMeeting.

callto URLs are broken, and I've mailed Craig and Robert about this
because I couldn't easily find a fix to the problem.

callto URLs are probably not crucial for OpenH323 projects in general,
but they are in general very important for the ILS part of GnomeMeeting.