[GnomeMeeting-list] Wrong voice pitch

I am running GnomeMeeting on three Panasonic laptops and one Kontron
Revolution laptop.  All four GnomeMeeting sessions are connected to openmcu,
which is running on one of the Panasonic laptops.  I don't have any problems
between the three Panasonic laptops, but when I'm using the Revolution
laptop, I hear other people's voices at too high a pitch, and other people
hear my voice at too low a pitch.  It is a very noticable pitch change.  Any
suggestions?