Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] To all

Well, I don't know who instinctiv-e.com are and I don't care either, but
maybe these mails were not written by the person who signs them ---at
least I don't want to believe it---. They were probably written by some
<insert_adjective here> "person" pretending to be Mr. Crossley.

Maybe we should not stop him from receiving mails from the mailing list,
but only reject all his incoming mails (don't know if that is easy).

-- Migrax (that refuses to believe humans can be so stupid).