Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compile gnomemeeting with another libraries

Hi Haris,

>   I have gnome 2.4 cvs in /u1/gnome2 (complete)
> Gnomemeeting don't work, because is linked with old libraries (in /usr/lib)
> Can I compile gnomemeeting with new libraries in /u1/gnome2 without delete old libraries

check the archive of this ML for details. Problem was a *-config script
including the /usr/lib hardcoded.
You might be lucky running
export PATH=/u1/gnome2:$PATH
export LD_RUN_PATH=/u1/gnome2:$LD_RUN_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/u1/gnome2:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
before trying to compile.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian