Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting, netmeeting and Debian stable

Ah ah, I found out the problem, nice one!

The messages reported here only indicates that it detects the camera and
loads the USB Audio module (the OSS one, not the ALSA one
unfortunately), but it has no indication that it loads the camera
driver.

Your camera driver is thus not loaded, you can check with "lsmod" that
"pwc" doesn't appear in the list.