Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Running the Configuration Druid's "test aidio"

I've tried 2 different headsets and I still get the same.

I'll try upgrading and a third headset (in a week or so) and see.

One other responder suggested dropping the Mic playback volume to 0.

I tried a couple of mic volumes on AlsaMixer and none seemed to make a
difference.

David.