Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio delay compared to netmeeting.

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 10:23 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Have you tried "audio-only"?
> Have you tried with "MS-GSM" installed on the Netmeeting side?
>
> Another possibility is to try with 1.2 and Speex for Windows, that will
> use few bandwidth and have relatively good quality.

Hmm. I tried audio only initially, with that same behavior. Don't know
about ms gsm, but I'll look into during the next days maybe (just
running out of time regarding this problem).

Apart from that, the issue shouldn't be a bandwidth problem, since I'm
testing all this on my home LAN.

Thanks, Bruno.