Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] NM to GM tests

Hi,

Le dimanche 12 décembre 2004 à 20:44 -0800, Javier Cardona a écrit :

> Hi guys,
>
> I've been doing some tests with NM and GM to see how well they work together.
> Looking at this mailing lists I see that most of the problems people have are
> related to NAT configuration, so before fighting the router I decided to run
> some tests between two computers on the same subnet.
>
> In my setup I have a GM host with a webcam, and but no webcam on the NM
> machine.  I am able to do GM to NM calls, with audio and video working fine
> (after I read about the NM bug that ignores the 'large' video format!).  But
> when calling from NM to GM I'm unable to see video on NM.  I run gnomemeeting
> --debug=3 and I see NAT related errors...
>
> 2004/12/12 20:26:43.114   0:18.378         H225 Answer:42d15ab8 H225    Source
> signal address 192.168.1.1 and TCP peer address ::ffff:192.168.1.1 indicate
> remote endpoint is behind NAT
>
> Can someone help me understand this message?  Any suggestions on how to
> resolve this?

It is automatically detecting that the remote endpoint has a private IP.
It shouldn't as the TCP peer address is the same than the signal
address.

However, it considers it as different because of the ::ffff: .

It seems you are running on an IPv6-enabled host, can you remove the
IPv6 module?

However, I don't think that it is the cause of your problem.

--
 _      Damien Sandras