[GnomeMeeting-list] Other clients on windows

Hi all , I was wondering if you ever test other H323 clients on Win32 than
netmeeting. Even if it s intergrated , I would like to advice something more
powerful , to my windows friend users .. so I tried Neos www.neosmt.com , which
use jabber or any other Im network to get the IP and make the call , did youy
try  it ?? THen I guess i need to have my Gaim opened and my GM , and I should
receive a call when the guy try to call using jabber ....  Shall it be possible
to retrieve the Ip from Jabber and Call gnomemeeting with only the IP address as
arguments ??? could be a great Gaim plugin ( I know this question has been
discussed already , but I wanted you point of view on the way neos does it )
cheers all

--
Michel memeteau
0624808051