[GnomeMeeting-list] Some news

GnomeMeeting is 3 years old today, as the first public version was
released on the 2th of July 2001 right after my graduation. GnomeMeeting
was looking like this. Jonita is also 26 years old today, so Happy
Birthday!

I will be talking at the "Libre Software Meeting" in Bordeaux (France)
on next Wednesday.

Finally, I will be on holiday until the end of July. Consequently, don't
expect an answer to your emails, it is better to use the mailing list if
possible, or be patient

--
 _      Damien Sandras
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org