Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] directory of gnomemeeting users

great work michel

now  i need gnomemeeting for osx:-(.

Damien said
<http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomemeeting-list/2004-June/ msg00172.html>

"if somebody wants to do a donation, we will gladly accept it"
where do i have  to donate to get a version for  osx? is 50 euro enough?

regards

le marque