Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Launch gnomemeeting in full screen when call is intercepted on Asterisk PBX

Hello,

Le 18/7/2004, "Robert Rozman" <rozman fri uni-lj si> a écrit:

>Hi,
>
>I have this situation:
>- I have Asterisk PBX on Linux server, where some AGI script is running that
>can intercept call for my gnomemeeting client
>- I have HTPC GUI running on HTPC client (home theater gui that is displayed
>on TV).
>
>Now I can intercept call for gnomemeeting already at the pbx and I could
>sent message to HTPC client to start gnomemeeting in full screen and answer
>incoming call...
>
>Is this possible ?

More or less yes.

>Are there any other ways of controlling gnomemeeting from other applications
>?

There is a special GConf key in gnomemeeting allowing it to always start
in full screen. Set it to true.

Now, there is also a a -c parameter to call an URL. No way to disconnect
though, but that could be easily added.

All settings are remembered between sessions, so you can start GM in
hidden mode, then make it auto answer calls and do it in fullscreen and
gm will stay hidden.

PS: I'm still on holidays, so don't worry if you answer me and I don't
answer rapidly.