Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Reminder for WIndows help

Hello Daniel,

It still needs more work. Actually, I have to fix GM CVS which is
broken, then we will have to wait a few weeks for the old patches to be
merged in CVS for Win32. Once it is done, then we can start debugging
with you.

Probably you could subscribe to gnomemeeting-devel-list to be kept up to
date.

Thanks for the offer, we don't forget you and it will happen!!