[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Gnomeeting FAQ section

Hello,

The rules are for the router of people behind NAT, not for a local
machine.

There is nothing special to do in hosts.allow or hosts.deny as long as
you make sure that the people you want to chat with are allowed in those
files.

--
 _      Damien Sandras
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org