Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How does we configure a ils site in the most recent gnomemeeint??

Le mercredi 13 avril 2005 à 00:17 -0300, Nogueira a écrit :
> I am not knowing how to feel the boxes in gnomemeeting to a new
> address (What must I place in DN box? The machine is the ils.xxx.xxx,
> ok? The name is any one name I choose? In the previous gnomemeeting it
> was much more simply.

Just edit the properties from the default ILS server (seconix.com) and
use the same details. I agree it was simpler. That is a consequence of
our move to LDAP, which requires more parameters.
--
 _      Damien Sandras