[GnomeMeeting-list] longrun GM

Dear listers,
This is not necessary GM issue, but in my view GM might be
most affected by this.  So, let me ask here.

I am running SuSE9.2 based pc with intelICH4 and usb audio.
It is almost unmanned, and I plan to run GM1.1 on it 24h for some
reasons.

In my experience, if the audio systems are run 24 hours,
they start sleeping---either mic or speaker or both do not
work with GM.  Even if I acctivate alsasound via remote
access with vncserver/vncviewer, then GM does not grub the
mic/speaker.  The same is true with usb sound systems.

This is probably the matter of drivers or I misconfigured
mixers; GM may be working well.

I am thinking of plugging another sound card to a PCI bus.
If anyone of you is running GM in a similar situation with success,
please let me know.

Thanks for your attention.
yoriaki fujimori