[GnomeMeeting-list] GM over NAT problems

Hello list,

I've got a little problem connecting the audio/video stream with someone.

PC B can receive the video stream of PC A, but not reverse.

Setup is (typical):

PC A <--> | Router A (NAT) | <-- internet --> | Router B (NAT) | <--> PC B

On both ends I got "Symmetric NAT" from the NAT detection in GM.

Router A is set to forward these ranges to PC A:

TCP 30000:30010
UDP 5000:5016
TCP 1720
UDP 5020:5023

Router B is set to forward these ranges to PC B:
(less ports due to crappy router)

UDP 5000:5003
TCP 1720
UDP 5020:5021

After these changes GM reported Cone NAT on both ends, STUN is activated.

I'm wondering if this is enough for audio/video communication through GM?

Thanks for any info...

Jan
--
You must dine in our cafeteria.  You can eat dirt cheap there!!!!