[GnomeMeeting-list] H323 Pc-To-Phone Audio Quality

Hi,

I recently purchased a $5 account from diamond.us to use the
pc-to-phone option in gnomemeeting.    It's a pretty cool feature.  I
actually use VOIP as my primary phone already at home, so this is just
another use of Internet telephony.  My primus voip (d-link via
mgcp/rtp) works flawlessley and audio quality is probably higher than
POTS.   However the pc-to-phone via h323 quality is so poor that I
can't use it.

I know it's not my internet connection, as I have a 5mb/s connection
and already use VOIP as my home phone without issues.

Any suggestions on how I can get the pc-to-phone option via h323 to be
a little better quality?

Thanks in advance.