Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Run GnomeMeeting without sound?

in the old thread about this the developer was offering to turn this
into just a warning instead of a block....to the developer: if you
read this, could you please consider doing this in the next rpm
releases (or perhaps if you don't want to do that, you could make (one
time only to avoid any extra stress) a seperate rpm that has this
change for each distro supported)? it would be much appreciated by me
and the others who posted about this previously in another thread that
unfortunetly I cannot find at this time ><' :-(