Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] memory leak?

Yoriaki FUJIMORI a �it :
I am running gm 1.2 on opensuse10.0, both i386 and amd64 platforms.
I usually run gm 24hours to recieve incoming calls from family
members.  I noticed that gm tends to occupy large amount of
memory on both platforms in comparison to older version of gm.
What is worse still, the sizes of the virtual size and thereal
size in the `top' window increase as time goes on.  After running
gm for a week or so, I found that virtual memory used by gm was
over 1gb, and the box suffered from heavy slashing.
Is this normal, or a sort of memory leak?

Definitely a memory leak.

Are we talking about 1.2.2, which is the last stable version ?

Snark on #gnomememeeting