[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga vs NAT, registration failed

Hi everybody,

I use ekiga regularly ekiga at home using an ekiga.net SIP account.

I installed dapper drake in my parents' computer, because I wanted to contact them by using Ekiga.

They have a router Netgate-Pirelli by which they can use also make phone calls. Essentially it is a router that uses Voip to make phone calls.

I read carefully the Ekiga's FAQ, and followed the steps carefully. I tried all the (suggested) ways:

I ran the druid which stated: "Cone NAT, use STUN." I used stun, but Ekiga could not register anyway (of course I check the password).

Therefore, even going against the FAQ, I have tried to forward UDP ports 5000-5100 from the router, with the same result: again Ekiga was not able to register to my Ekiga's account.

Does anybody know how to fix this?
Could this problem be related to other things audio-settings, video-settings, the beta dapper drake distribution and so on?

The point is that KPhone instead, by working around with the options, succeeded to register to fwd.pulver.com. However, I do not know how to use KPhone, and I anyway prefer EKIGA!

I am really frustrated trying so many things and no success!

Thanks a lot for your help!

-- Antonio