Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem getting gnomemeeting 2.0 for ubuntu 5.10

Hi Pilipp,

Am Dienstag, den 10.01.2006, 11:07 +0100 schrieb philipp sutter:
> i added the sources for gnomemeeting 2.0 from the site
> http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/ in my repository list and got the
> following error. is anybody know what is going wrong?
>
> W: GPG error: http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net breezy Release: Die
> folgenden Signaturen konnten nicht überprüft werden weil ihre
> öffentlichen Schlüssel nicht verfügbar sind: NO_PUBKEY 2A5E3A5A52ABFCB1

Yes, that's the usual apt 0.6 and later issue. Unfortunatelly there's no
"easy" way to make apt-key retrieve the key from a keyserver, so you
gotta use either of:

curl http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/cvs/gpgkey/buildd.gpg|apt-key add -
or
gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.de.pgp.net --recv-keys 52ABFCB1

I've added this note also to the snapshots index page and the
README.txt. Will be shipping with the next snaps to the mirrors.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian