Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Asking for opinion

I quote Kevin because it would be better for non-Gnome users have the
freedom to choose without gnome support, but for Gnome users integration
can be helpful. I'm not a programmer, so in case this solution (a mix
between 1 & 2)  is too difficult and hard to develop, I vote for 1
'cause I'm in favor of integration...
Hope that what's written sbove is understandable.... :)
Ciao Nico