[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and linux-uvc

I bought a Quickcam Orbit MP which is supported by the linux-uvc driver.
The luvcview test program works fine with it, but Ekiga (2.0.2 from Debian
unstable) doesn't seem to like it (it says "error while opening video device
USB video class device" and further down something like "Your video driver
doesn't support the requested video format").

I keep hearing on this list that people are able to use Ekiga with
linux-uvc, so I'm hoping I just overlooked something.

Any idea?

        Stefan