Re: Doc status (Saturday 2AM UTC)

On Fri, 2001-12-28 at 22:26, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 05:48:50PM -0800, Adrian Custer wrote:
18) Authors
I'll sync with the about dialog and the website.

Does this cover the application authors, or the documentation authors (I
assume the former).  Aaron Weber has found that maintaining this section
of the Evolution manual is intractable, so he's replaced with a small
section saying to look in the about box.  I'm not sure if gnumeric
contributors changes frequently enough that this is a problem.
        Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.