Re: CEIL documentation error

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 08:27:10PM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 14:44, aholtzma ess engr uvic ca wrote:
FYI in the docs, the CEIL function is marked as being Excel compatible. I've
recently learned that this is not the case. Can someone fix up the docs?

How does it differ from teh Excel function?

simpler, with 1 less arg.  I'm not sure why it's there at all.
Probably just an artifact of the early days.  When we add strong
function mapping support during input/output we'll be able to map
people from CEIL -> CEILING