Re: [gthumb-list] How to configure gThumb to sort by name?

I think the UI is confusing on this, the fancy Organize thing much more prominent than 'normal' ordering options. Maybe Sort.. could be added there. Took me a while to find it, and weeks later find it again.

It'd also be nice to be able to save the settings like that.

Under the pancake: Sort By...