Re: gtk_widget_next()? and gtk_object_enumerate ()?

I believe I have found how GTK handles this now. In gtkcontainer.c these
two functions are defined:

static gint
gtk_container_focus_tab (GtkContainer     *container,
                         GList            *children,
                         GtkDirectionType  direction);

static gint
gtk_container_focus_move (GtkContainer     *container,
                          GList            *children,
                          GtkDirectionType  direction);

Apparently the children list is sorted first by Y then by X coordinates
and is then searched for the child after the currently focused child.
What I don't understand is how the focus can be set to the first child
of the next container.

Anyway, both functions are static and even with copy & paste not directly
usable because of the mentioned problem (focus to sibling or parent con-
tainer?).

Looks like I have a lot of work to do: manually define the successor of each
and every entry and handle the activate signal on it. :(

Regards,
WL