Re: Progress Bar and RC Style

Thanks!

That did the trick and created another problem :) I managed to solve it
though and now I have a blue progress bar that has % readout with
changing colors depending on bar's progress.

Steve

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Steve & Patti Getzinger <steveandpatti wubs org> writes:
pdata->progressbar (the actual progress bar) but BG sets the background
the adj rides in and FG sets the text. Ideas?

The bar seems to be drawn in the PRELIGHT color, have a look at the
source code:

      gtk_paint_box (widget->style,
                             progress->offscreen_pixmap,
                             GTK_STATE_PRELIGHT, GTK_SHADOW_OUT,
                             NULL, widget, "bar",
                             pbar->activity_pos,
                             widget->style->klass->ythickness,
                             size,
                             widget->allocation.height -
widget->style->klass->ythickness * 2);

I know I've gotten this point wrong before though. ;-)

Havoc