Re: GtkEntry and default buttons. GtkEntry eats the "Enter"

I wrote a utility function in Nautilus called nautilus_gtk_button_auto_click
that visibly highlights the button as well as calling its "clicked" signal.
It's intended for exactly this kind of thing. You can find it in the
nautilus sources in libnautilus-extensions/nautilus-gtk-extensions.c.

John