Re: Manipulating Internal Images

La plume légère, à Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 09:44:24PM -0500, heure d'inspiration,
Roland Roberts écrivait en ces mots:
Really?  I thought GdkPixbuf was supposed to handle all affine
transformations (of which rotations are a subset).  Mind you, I
haven't tried this yet but I was working on an application that uses
GdkPixbuf for exactly this reason....

roland

I think the GnomeCanvas handle this. It is using libart_lgpl to do those
manipulations.

GdkPixbuf is just a replacement for Imlib. It loads different file formats,
it can scale images, it can render them to drawables. It doesn't manage
gamma correction though.

W.
--
A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.