editing clist cells

Hello.

I have implemented a simple clist cell editor. What my program does is:
It creates a modal window with no decorations and a single entry and places
it over the clist cell. The entry catches the activate and the key_pressed
event and destroys the window on entry_activate or escape pressed.

My problems are now:
1) i'd like to destroy the window if the user clicks outside the
   window.
2) the user should not be able to move or lower the window.
3) the window should be moved if the clist (its main window) is moved.

Anyone has a solution? Or maybe another way for editing clist cells?
Is there a way to insert a _widget_ that overlaps the clist in gtk?
Anyone knows an app, that has implemented something like that?

Thanks in advance.
 Markus.