Re: GtkTextView problem

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 04:17, Havoc Pennington wrote:
GtkTextView doesn't like the buffer being changed at that particular
point in time, the code isn't properly reentrant. Probably a bug in
GTK, you might file a report at http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

A possible workaround would be to do your colorizing in an idle
handler.

Good idea. I got it working with the idle handler. I will file a bug
later this week.

Thank you,
Janus N. Tøndering

--
Janus Nørgaard Tøndering
email: j nus person dk or u011014 daimi au dk

"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
-Phil Hughes, Linux Journal Magazine