Re: Unlinking a notebook page, was: gtk_widget_unparent

"Dr.Peter Rottengatter" <peter rottengatter de> writes:
The lowest Received: was added by my own MTA. The next one is by the postfix daemon
running on mail.gnome.org, confirming reception by Saturday 6:00. A Delivered-To:
line without date unfortunately. Then a Received: line from moniker.gnome.org
for receiving the echo posting to be forwarded to my ISP, from Monday, 17:08.
Is there any explanation why the posting needs to be processed for two and a half
days before being echoed ?

The message was probably held for moderation, usually this is because
the poster is not subscribed to the list.

Havoc