Re: Gtk & system call

cocoinfo <cocoinfo sina com> writes:

hi,guys
   I am new to gtk program.In my gtk program,if I need to call some
standard C library function or system call,do I need to include the
appropriate header files in the source code generated by Glade?And if
some special library must be linked,how ahould I modify the Makefiles
generated by Glade?

You need to modify Makefile.am (see "info automake") and configure.in
(see "info autoconf").

automake generates Makefile.in's from Makefile.am's and autoconf
generates configure from configure.in. configure is a shell-script
which generates Makefile's from Makefile.in's.

./autogen.sh takes care of running automake + autoconf (among others)

--
Felix Natter