Gtk or Glade bug ???

Hi all,
I'm experiencing some strange behaviour with a project
genetated with glade-2.
You can try by yourself by making a new Gtk+ project
with
glade.
This is what I do:
1) add new toplevel window.
2) insert a Horizontal paned window
3) for each of the two half paned window add a Tree
View
4) save & compile as usual
5) run the new executable

when I resize the two treeview by dragging the paned
window handle to one of the main window edge (that is
hide one of the two treeview) I get a Floating point
exception.
The same thing seems not to happen under Windows.

Any Idea about that ???

Best regards
      Pietro

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/