Re: How-to change focus on the GtkEntry ?

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 11:49, Wagner wrote:
Hello nerds ! I am have simple question...

Have'd two GtkEntry :

1 )   Name   ___________ (GtkEntry1) _______________
2 )   Adress ___________ (GtkEntry2) _______________

How I change the focus in one or another after Enter key ?
Have who the answer ? Please save me...

I would just grab keypress events from the entries.  When you get a
carriage return, set focus to the next widget and return FALSE.

In truth, though, doing this is probably against the Human Interface
Guidelines because pressing Enter in a dialog box should always trigger
the default button (say the Ok button).

OBS.: gtk-2.2.2

Thank´s.