Re: The best way to use Glade generated code : suggestions to newbies from a newbie

Hola Daniel ;)

El lun, 23 de 02 de 2004 a las 11:07, Daniel Miralles GarcÃa escribiÃ:
[...]
3) Just look at "interface.c" (any editor), and then copy & paste to your
favourite developer (anjuta, kdevelop, vi ;)

No problems in anjuta as it run glade integrated, you just clikc in
"Edit application GUI" and it starts glade with your project's glade
file ;)

In fact, when you asks Anjuta to create a new gtk-2.0 project, what it
does is to create a glade project with only one window ( called window1
;)

[...]
4) In case you work with kDevelop, I've not been able to use gtk2 with it,
so a little "translation" is needed.

Hmmmm ...

Are you using glade or glade2 ?

glade  =  gtk+-1.2
glade2 >= gtk+.2.0

If you're using glade, I'm sure thre's no need to "translate" it. It
will produce gtk+-1.2 code.

If your glade produce gtk+-2.0 code, then you're using glade2, and it's
not the right tool.

Un saludo.
--
Iago Rubio                http://www.iagorubio.com
GPGkey pgp.rediris.es id 0x909BD4DD  fingerprint =