RE: gtktextview

-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-
bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of christophe meyer
Sent: 14 June 2004 08:54
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: gtktextview

Hi all,

Is there a way to insert a line of text at the top of a gtktextview
window ?
(I mean to push the existing lines down)

(For the moment i use:
gtk_text_buffer_insert_at_cursor (Log_View_Buffer, "my_error_msg\n",
-1);
to insert lines after the existing lines.)

Hi,

You should be able to get the iterator for start of the text view using
gtk_text_buffer_get_bounds ().  With the start iter, you can then use
gtk_text_buffer_insert ().

Regards,
Martyn