Re: A color selection tool (like xcolorsel)

Ian> Hi, I have finished a gtk2 program that does roughly the same as
Ian> xcolorsel (and my earlier gtk1 hack, xcolorsel-gtk).

Keith> Looks cool.  There's a minor bug.  If the rgb.txt
Keith> (/etc/X11/rgb.txt) file doesn't exist then your program doesn't
Keith> work.

It's fixed in the present version, 1.9.1-2, which can again be found at

http://primate.net/~itz

(now as Debian source package).

--
"It's not true or not."  A reality show producer (real quote)