Re: atk compiled using msvc6

I compiled atk and the dll file has only 45kB. does this mean that Tor's
atk dll which has 185kB has debug informations ?

It is compiled without -g, but it does have some symbols left
anyway. But stripping those still leaves its size at 124416 bytes, so
I don't understand how you can get it to be just 45 kB size?

this gives hope that gtk runtime environment for windows can take less
hard disk space.

As long as we aren't talking about orders of magnitude, I doubt
minimizing the disk space required for an installation is a goal for
GTK developers...

--tml