Re: images with gtk 1.2

GtkWidget *
image_new_from_file_at_size (const char *filename, gint width, gint height)
{
       GtkWidget *image = NULL;
       GdkPixbuf *pixbuf;
       GError *error;
       const gchar *st = "icon_size";

       g_return_val_if_fail (filename != NULL, NULL);

       error = NULL;
       pixbuf = gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file (filename, &error);
       if (error != NULL) {
               g_warning (G_STRLOC ": cannot open %s: %s",
                          filename, error->message);
               g_error_free (error);
       }
       if (pixbuf != NULL) {
#if DEBUG
               debug (D_STATUS, "pixbuf new from file %s\n", filename);
#endif
               GdkPixbuf *scaled = gdk_pixbuf_scale_simple (pixbuf,
                                                            width,
                                                            height,
GDK_INTERP_BILINEAR);
               image = gtk_image_new ();
               gtk_image_set_from_pixbuf (GTK_IMAGE (image), scaled);
               g_object_unref (G_OBJECT (scaled));
               g_object_unref (G_OBJECT (pixbuf));
       } else {
#if DEBUG
debug (D_STATUS, "pixbuf new from file %s failed !\n", filename);
#endif
GtkIconSize icon_size = gtk_icon_size_register (st, width, height); image = gtk_image_new_from_stock (GTK_STOCK_MISSING_IMAGE, icon_size);
       }

       return image;
}

Giovanni Manenti wrote:

Hi,I'm using gtk 1.2. How I can insert images in my application?
Please send me some examples.

Giovanni