Re: Signal when the content of a GtkEntry is changed

On August 16, 2005 12:05 pm, John Coppens wrote:
On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:13:08 -0500

Then you have two choices: One is the "activate" signal, which
gets sent when you press <enter> and such.

(I wish the API actually documented this stuff).  Can you expand
on "and such"?  I could build an experiment and try to find out,
but I would rather hear what the designers intended it to do.

 The other is the
"focus-out-event" which happens when you go elsewhere.

John